Friday 27 May 2011

Food from the Yard

Our dog Violet likes to raid the bin and take food out into the yard, but this is different.

My wife has been working hard recently on edible gardens, and being able to produce food from the back yard. There is a fair bit more to go, and we are only at a early stage, but I thought I would give a brief update.

We have some raised garden beds, some barrels that we have planted potatoes in, some seedlings that have been propagated, and a 'Sweet Temptation' chilli plant, that has two chillis ready to eat.

As we do more, we will post some more details. To see more photos, click here.


Did you find this post interesting or helpful? 

Can you spare 2 minutes to comment, or share it with someone.

I'll even get you started.

The thing I liked/disliked about this post was                                    

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. Very neat. Have some colorbond here for you to add more gardens in with. :) Tui.

    ReplyDelete